You are here


This is your time.

You will be assigned an academic advisor who will be your primary contact person for academic information and advice while you are attending the University. Your advisor is committed to helping you stay on track and achieve your career goals. Your advisor can assist you with information regarding program requirements, registration, kinesiology internship, teacher residency, and more.

Find your advisor's name and contact information on ULink. Your academic advisor is assigned to you by the Office of Student Services. Your advisor is available to assist you, by appointment only, during the two-week advising periods set out in the University Academic Calendar in March and October each year. Group advising is available depending on your major.

Transfer Students

If you are an entering as a transfer student, you will be advised for your initial semester in the College of Education and Human Development Office of Student Services by the Assistant Dean. During the advising session, we'll complete a credit evaluation on all coursework completed at other colleges and universities, which faculty advisor will use for subsequent semesters.

Please call the Office of Student Services at 337-482-6681 to schedule your appointment to be advised by the Assistant Dean in the College of Education and Human Development Office of Student Services.

Continuing Students

Visit one of our departments or school to learn more about the academic advising sessions for continuing students.