You are here

Request for Change of Catalog

If you would like to move into a new catalog, you must complete the following:

  • Complete and submit the “Catalog Change Request” form. The form must be approved by the Assistant Dean in the Office of Student Services. NOTE: You may be required to change your major and concentration depending on what catalog you were previously following.

After the form is approved, the Office of Student Services will complete an evaluation of your coursework and determine if any of your previous coursework can be applied to the new catalog requirements for the program. You will be contacted by the Office of Student Services when your evaluation is complete. The evaluation completed by the Office of Student Services must accompany you when you meet with your new advisor for advising. Your new advisor will be assigned to you once the evaluation is completed.